Wednesday, July 7, 2010

iGOOGLE... feel good factor...

Just few days before I switched my google account to iGOOGLE, just to try because no one told me about this, and no one switched to it till that day. And after switching, when I sen my screen... guess what, it feels great man... and suddenly I said "cool dude"... Honestly AWESOME... your mail, facebook account, twitter account, news, horoscope, pics, youtube, weather report, comics, music, movies, food court, wall street and many more... means what man? What next... and what else you need? 
And with so many themes, with so many different colours, scales.... and rather if you want something and special for you, then... then you can create it also...
Great... everyone must try it...                  
                            Recommended... from my side...
                           Got every star of rating... whoever made... made something...

No comments: